1661 Beaverbank Rd, Suite 16 Douglas Drive
- Type: Residential
- Style: Bungalow, Detached "Single Family"
- Bedrooms: 3 "2 Above Grade, 1 Below Grade, Master on Main Floor"
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: "Garage: Older building approx 13 x 32. used as a work shop., Driveway/Parking: Double, Gravel"
- Size: 932 sq. ft. "Total Finished SqFt: 1864, Dimensions: 24 x 38 +"
- Lot Size: n/a "105 x 200 x 143 x 204, 100 x 143"
- Year Built: 1957
- MLS ® #: 201723255
Beaver Bank on the river for only $149,900. Property consists of two lots. Two separate deeds with total 300 feet on Beaver Bank River. Extra lot is undersized. Older home; dated, currently used by family as separate units; upper and lower. Currently two bedrooms upstairs but could be three bedrooms again. Older garage 13 x 32 insulated, wired and heated, used as workshop. Property needs some serious grass cutting and bush trimming at present. See photos. This would make a great starter home at this price. Deck 16 x 10 off of living room. Location is Excellent very near Beaver Bank Kinsac Community Hall, Kinsac Elementary School, and Beaver Bank ball fields. Home is on well and septic. There is currently a building on the second lot accessible from Douglas Drive.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.